What to expect at the largest construction event and how to plan now to make the most of your visit.
What do you want to see this year?
Hands-on demonstrations? Exhibitor product presentations? They’re all here. We have over 2.7 million square feet of today’s best equipment and experts. If you need it for your business, you’ll find it at CONEXPO-CON/AGG.
- Meet manufacturers who build, demonstrate, and answer questions
- Compare tools from all the equipment brands in your industry all at once
- Build relationships with other contractors and construction leaders that last a lifetime
Start Planning Now
This Event Is Huge!
Here’s how you and your team can prepare to get the most out of your experience.
- Talk to your team about attending and book your calendar
- Register early for your tickets to save money with show discounts
- Book through our hotel block for the best rates and locations in Vegas
- Visit our directory (launching very soon) for the brands you want to see based on current and future jobsite needs
- Collect your team's first questions for technical advice direct from the manufacturer
- Bring comfortable shoes to explore over 2 million square feet of exhibits and climbing equipment
What do you want to learn?
What are the trends that are going to impact your business? How do you plan for the future? We’ve got 175+ education sessions with speakers ready to shape tomorrow's world.
- Professional industry speakers gathered from the biggest names in business
- Working pros who actually get their hands dirty doing real work
- Panels where experts and peers have unscripted discussions
Education helps grow your business. Start planning what matters to you now to get the most out of your trip.
Build Relationships at the Show
It’s not just about the new equipment and machinery, it's about the conversations with industry leaders. CONEXPO-CON/AGG is an extended conversation of the stuff people in the industry really want to know.
Ken White Construction
Ready To Attend?
There's more than just buying tickets. Make sure you are prepped in advance.